Beetstech Privacy Statement
Effective Date: Feb. 2, 2018
Thanks for entrusting Beetstech with your credit card information, your transaction data, your personal information. Holding onto your private information is a serious responsibility, and we want you to know how we're handling it.
The Short Version
We collect your information only with your consent; we only collect the minimum amount of personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us; we don't sell it to third parties; and we only use it as this Privacy Statement describes. If you're visiting us from the EU: we comply with the Privacy Shield framework.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested if you place an online order for our products, if you register for an account on the Site, or if you contact us for information. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To process and ship your orders of our products.
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Site.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Beetstech.
Beetstech may collect information from you in several different ways on the Site including the following:
- Online Ordering and Account Registration: In order to process orders, we will collect personal information in order to process appropriate charges to you. We may also establish individual user accounts on the Site to improve service and make special offers to you. During account registration and or online ordering we may collect such Personal Information as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, expiration date, and billing and shipping information as necessary. We may, at our discretion, edit your information entered into our database in order to process your order more efficiently and for administrative purposes. However, this process does not carry further functions.
- Site Usage: Beetstech may monitor your activities, preferences, and transaction data relating to your use of the Site and/or Services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Site technical problems, or problems with your account.
- Third Party Sources. As part of our mission to offer the best service we can, Beetstech may supplement the information received from you with information from third party sources. To enhance its ability to tailor the Site to your preferences, Beetstech may combine data from your usage habits with similar data from its business or advertising partners, to create more personalized user profiles.
Disclosure of Information We Collect
As a general policy, Beetstech does not knowingly or intentionally disclose to non-affiliated third parties any specific Personal Information about you that we collect via the Site including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information, billing or shipping information, site usage, or site preferences. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities such as shipping and credit card processing to our business partners. In such case, we will disclose to these business partners only such information as is required to facilitate your transactions, and we will require our business partners to protect and refrain from disclosing your information to other third parties. Further, Beetstech will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations. It's the law, yo.
If you choose not to provide personal information on the Site when requested, you can still use most of the Site, however you will not be able to place online orders for our products, access areas that require registration, or use certain other features of the Site. It is our intent to inform you before we collect Personal Information via our Site information forms, and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. You have the option not to provide the information.
GitHub takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect User Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of User Personal Information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
To the extent that you are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) online at the Site, that information is protected from access by any third parties using commercial practices prevalent within the online industry (e.g., Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology).When such security technology is used, depending on your browser software, you will be notified by various means such as by the “lock” icon located near the top of most browsers.
No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. For more information, see our security disclosures.
If for some reason you believe Beetstech has not adhered to the principles of this Privacy Statement, please Contact Us, and we'll do our best to resolve the issue.
- Links. The Site may contain links to other sites, however, please be aware that Beetstech is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by the Beetstech site.