Repair Terms and Conditions
By signing a copy of the Beetstech device repair authorization and waiver of liability or by sending or dropping off your computer for repair or diagnosis you agree to the following.
Repair Authorization and Waiver of Liability
I grant permission to Beetstech to perform any action deemed necessary in an attempt to repair the device. Beetstech is not responsible for loss of profit or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage occurring during or after device service.
- Payment is due in full at the time of completion of services unless specified in writing on the work order. I understand that there is a non-refundable diagnostic fee of $55*, regardless of whether the repair was successful. (*For mail-in repairs, the diagnostic fee includes return shipping, therefore the non-refundable fee may be greater than $55 for heavy packages or international shipping.)
- Repair or replacement parts may be new, used, and/or refurbished.
- It is my responsibility to understand the impact of upgrades to any software or hardware. Such upgrades can lead to incompatibilities and the possibility of loss of data.
- Any time a device is accessed, there is risk of damage including, but not limited to, permanent loss of data and total loss of function of my device. Beetstech’s liability for damage to my device is limited only to any damage which is determined to be caused by Beetstech’s negligent acts or omissions. Our liability for repairs is limited to the total price of the repairs.
- Beetstech is not responsible for the loss of any data which may occur while performing work on my device and that I am responsible for backing up my data. I may request that Beetstech backup my data at the stated price; however, Beetstech does not guarantee any backup.
- During data recovery, even if the data is successfully recovered, there is a possibility that individual files and directories on the disk may still be inaccessible due to damaged, malfunctioning, and/or corrupt data.
- I will remove any personal or private files/information that I do not want accessible to Beetstech staff.
- Beetstech will only perform the work agreed upon and I must authorize any additional work which may be required.
- In its sole discretion, Beetstech reserves the right to refuse work that it believes is beyond the scope of its ability or for any other cause.
- Beetstech offers a warranty for all repairs completed starting the day the device is paid in full and that Beetstech is not an Apple authorized service dealer. Technical support and repairs performed by Beetstech may or may not void manufacturer warranties for this device. Beetstech does not assume any liability or additional warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided.
- Beetstech may dispose of or take ownership of my product if I do not pay for or pickup my device within 90 days of repair completion and that devices are considered abandoned after 120 days of last contact.
- I agree to receive emails from Beetstech with special repair offers or promotions unless I elect to opt out.